Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You Know What, It's an Addiction And I Have No Intention of Defeating It

Don't worry, my loyal company of readers -- and random jags perusing my blog -- a longer, video update is coming soon. Topics include a reaction to the end of the NFL lockout, what that means for Karstens-forsaken ESPN, and the possibility of the 2012 NHL Draft being held in Pittsburgh.

In the meantime, I decided to feed my unrelenting obsession for pictures that feature the Lord Almighty, Jeff Karstens. Most recently, he appears to bear an uncanny resemblance to Babe Ruth IV from The Simpsons, who is billed as Babe Ruth's illegitimate great grandson. The flaring nose, though exaggerated in animation, and powerful brows can't be denied.

With the swell in Karstens sightings I've had, I imagine that I'll see him etched into a grilled cheese sandwich in the near future. The question remains whether I eat it, cherish it forever, or sell it on eBay.
Please help me enable my not quite crippling addiction of Karstens pics by sending in your own and having it featured here. Do it, jags -- I need it. Ship 'em on over to i.aint.no.jag@gmail.com, or I'll have da Fort, Mike McKenry, pound your face in.

No comments:

Post a Comment